Xxx imagechat

06 Apr

Updating to the latest form.from malsup's site (the file is commented as being updated on 11/9/09) "fixed" the problem. It turns out that the sort-of-documented behavior that gets an "HTTP Error 0" is firefox 3 having an XMLHTTPRequest get aborted or interrupted - see

greetz j├╝rgen I've encountered this error in different places and situations - one being with auto complete on a free tag taxonomy field (and previously with some file fields).

In case any of the issues listed here are similar to what I've seen, this is what I found.

will be redirected to # adapt and uncomment the following: # Rewrite Cond % ^example\.com$ [NC] # Rewrite Rule ^(.*)$ [L, R=301] # # To redirect all users to access the site WITHOUT the ' prefix, # ( Whenever I tried to access drupal/admin or drupal/node/add, it'd direct me to some PHP stuff I was playing around with before installing Drupal. Did[Fri Jun 05 2009] [error] [client 172.20.*.*] File does not exist: C:/inetpub/wwwroot/sites, referer: 'file' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. The hack that fixes the problem in 2.18 is not present in 2.28 anymore.

will be redirected to # uncomment and adapt the following: # Rewrite Cond % ^www\.example\.com$ [NC] # Rewrite Rule ^(.*)$ [L, R=301] # Modify the Rewrite Base if you are using Drupal in a subdirectory or in a # Virtual Document Root and the rewrite rules are not working properly. I am getting the same error with a file that is 1.25MB and larger than the max size. Uploads works with small files or images but bigger than 1 Mo I become the Upload error "An HTTP error 0 occurred. I've tried to install modules JQUERY FORM UPDATE (with JSALTER module) but the problem still occured. However, these are the essential two lines of the hack: I have this problem in all browsers.

Apparently there are two unrelated problems, that just have some similar symptoms: a) problems with memory_limit on shared hosting b) a quite obvious bug in js.

The problem here is that the iframe onload event fires for an empty iframe.

/aqua-sandbox/file_attach/js" I've increased memory up to the point of 128M, but that doens't seem to be the problem...

The files are stored inside the Bitcache repository, but something is going wrong and produces the: "An HTTP 0 error occurred.

# For example if your site is at uncomment and # modify the following line: # Rewrite Base /drupal # # If your site is running in a Virtual Document Root at # uncomment the following line: # Rewrite Base / # Rewrite URLs of the form 'x' to the form 'index.php? I expected GD or some other module to resize it to my set max of 640x480 (as advertised). Hello, I have the same problem but with all browser. I've tried to remove pathauto or Clean Urloption, but nothing happens. I am trying to use the node gallery module which allows you to upload several pictures at the same time.

I tried with a file I resized first and there was no problem. I've tried all exposed solutions, but I do not found why I have the upload error. It is then supposed to show a preview page where you can enter a title and caption for each pic (and choose a gallery cover).

Finally, after some intense debugging with firebug, I noticed that jquery.was throwing an exception in the top most html tag section. Once I uninstalled the RDF module, everything worked again. when I press "upload" I get the HTTP error 0, but if i just save then everything works fine.

have tried replacing js, playing with permissions, changing php memory, nothing get's rid of the error message :( and further down.